Mung Bean Soup
Winter or summer, Mung Bean Soup is a yummy health option for lunch or dinner.
This healthy Mung Bean Soup recipe serves 2 with leftovers.
- 1 cup mung beans (soaked overnight)
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 2½ cups water
- Pinch turmeric
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pinch cayenne
- Wash beans well.
- Melt ghee in large saucepan, saute garlic and ginger for 2 mins.
- Add water, beans, turmeric and garam masala and simmer for 1 hour.
- Add parsley, salt and cayenne. Puree half of the soup, return to pot to mix and serve with salad.
10 Days to Feeling Better
Try the #1 strategy that has helped our clients with fatigue, weight issues, and generally feeling crappy to feel better in just 10 minutes a day!