These blueberry muffins are gluten, dairy, additive, sugar free! They taste good too, if you prefer you can leave out the honey and use stevia instead.
Blueberry Muffins Ingredients
- 2 Cups Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 Cup water
- 2 Cups of almond flour
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tsp pure vanilla
- 1 Cup honey
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 160 degrees. Line a muffin tin with large baking cups
- In a small saucepan, simmer the blueberries with the water until the berries release their juice and the mixture has thickened slightly – let cool.
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
- Evenly fill each baking cup with the batter
- Bake for 20-30 minutes