“Chocolate Mousse” This is a very creative way to make a healthy chocolate mousse that is good for you, taken from the raw food community. When feeding to kids you can lower the cacao powder as it may be too strong.
- 2 Large Avocados
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey
- 1 Vanilla bean extract or 2 tsp extract
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Cacao powder
- 1 Tablespoon Lucuma powder (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Maca powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Pinch of celtic sea salt
- Combine all ingredients and blend in food processor or blender until consistency is thick velvety
- You may need to add water if needed
Serve chocolate mousse with seasonal fruit.