Refreshing salad perfect for a side dish accompanying a delicious roast or picnic salad to take with your family or friends!
- 1 Teaspoon cumin seeds
- 250g raw beetroot peeled and quartered
- 70g dried fig
- Handful of dill leaves
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 1 small bulb fennel (approx. 200g) roughly chopped – both white and green bits are fine!
- Juice of 2 lemons (approx. 50g)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 50g olive oil
- 250g Plain yoghurt
- Chop all ingredients and place in food processor
- Serve on a platter with yoghurt on top
Thanks to www.thermomix.com.au for this great recipe.
Pic from Donna Hay.
10 Days to Feeling Better
Try the #1 strategy that has helped our clients with fatigue, weight issues, and generally feeling crappy to feel better in just 10 minutes a day!