This dish can be made in advance so it’s perfect if you have kids or even for a meal with friends. Full of flavour and the meat is so tender because of the slow cooking! You can also eat it the next day for lunch. Try this dish with a side of salad or rice!
- Select meat of choice (whole chicken or leg lamb)
- 350mls of tomato pure
- 1 tablespoon oregano (dried or fresh)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1tsp basil (dried or fresh)
- 1tsp coriander (dried or fresh)
- 1 tsp Celtic salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 to 4 cups of varied vegetables such as potatoes, sweet potatoes, peas, onion, broccoli, pumpkin, carrots
1. Slice the garlic and then slit your meat at different places randomly and pop the sliced garlic into the slits.
2. Then place all the ingredients in the slow cooker add enough water to ensure the slow cooker has enough fluid to cover it just over the half way mark.
3. Approximately 6 hours in a slow cooker (start with everything except the vegetables and after 2 hours then add the vegetables)
10 Days to Feeling Better
Try the #1 strategy that has helped our clients with fatigue, weight issues, and generally feeling crappy to feel better in just 10 minutes a day!