We got you covered for the last-minute recipe for Christmas! These are simple to make and a healthy dessert option 🙂
You can also wrap them up to give them as presents!
Christmas Pudding Bliss Balls
- 8-10 dates
- 1 1/2 cups nuts of choice- why not mix and match walnuts, almonds, cashews!
- 2 tbsp PHGG
- 1/4 cup chia or flax seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder of choice
- 1 tbsp molasses
Vegan white chocolate buttons
Cranberries or goji berries
1. Soak dates in boiling water.
2. Add all other ball ingredients to a food processor and process for a few seconds.
3. Drain dates well, reserving liquid, then add to the food processor.
4. Process well until a smooth mix forms. If the mix is too dry add a tsp of date liquid at a time until smooth.
5. Roll the mix into balls and place in a container into the freezer for a minimum of 15 mins.
6. After the balls have set, melt the chocolate in a shallow dish. Using a spoon, drizzle the melted chocolate over the balls to look like dripping icing and top with cranberry/goji berry.
7. Return to the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes before serving.
8. Will keep for 1 week in an air-tight container.
Recipe from bioconcepts The Bulletin Dec 2021/Jan 2022.