Counsellor, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Naturopath & Bredesen Protocol Certified
Anne is a highly qualified and experienced integrative practitioner, who has an interest in mind-body medicine. She has been practising as a naturopath, counsellor and clinical hypnotherapist for more than 10 years.
Anne seeks to find the underlying causes of her clients health conditions, rather than just treating symptoms.
She inspires and supports clients to achieve their health goals, via education, as well as individually tailored treatment plans.
As a counsellor and clinical hypnotherapist, Anne’s warm personality, empathy, insights and genuine concern for her clients, helps to build a strong therapeutic relationship, which is forms the foundation to inner healing for those who seek her assistance.
Anne along with Tim Jaeger are the only 2 Bredesen Protocol trained practitioners here in South Australians and look to support all people with existing cognitive decline and those looking for prevention.
- Master of Counselling Practice (Tabor College, 2017)
- Graduate Diploma of Social Science (UniSA , 2000)
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy (SA College of Natural and Traditional Medicine, 2008)
- Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine (SA College of Natural and Traditional Medicine, 2008)
- Bredesen Protocol 3.0 Certified Practitioner (Institute of Functional Medicine/ MPI Cognition)
- Diploma of Clinical Nutrition (International Academy of Nutrition, 2008)
- Diploma of Nutrition ((SA College of Natural and Traditional Medicine, 2008)
- Diploma of Teaching (Murray Park CAE, 1977)
- Certificate 4 of Wholistic Wellness (Australasian College of Actualising Human Potential, 2002)
- Association Member: ATMS & Australian Society of Clinic Hypnotherapists