Counsellor, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Naturopath
& Bredesen Protocol Certified
I’m Anne a qualified and experienced practitioner, with an interest in mind-body medicine. I have practised as a naturopath, counsellor and clinical hypnotherapist for more than 10 years. My current focus is on assisting clients with a range of social and emotional issues, including loss and grief, life transitions, workplace bullying, trauma, anxiety and panic attacks, as well as an interest in working with young people who have bed wetting issues.
I work with my clients, as a team, to find solutions to and ways of dealing with life’s inevitable challenges.
I inspire and support clients to achieve their health goals, via education, as well as individually tailored treatments.
As a counsellor and clinical hypnotherapist, my warm personality, empathy, insights and genuine concern for my clients, helps to build a strong therapeutic relationship, which is forms the foundation to inner healing for those who seek my assistance.
- Master of Counselling Practice (Tabor College, 2017)
- Graduate Diploma of Social Science (UniSA , 2000)
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy (SA College of Natural and Traditional Medicine, 2008)
- Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine (SA College of Natural and Traditional Medicine, 2008)
- Bredesen Protocol 3.0 Certified Practitioner (Institute of Functional Medicine/ MPI Cognition)
- Diploma of Clinical Nutrition (International Academy of Nutrition, 2008)
- Diploma of Nutrition ((SA College of Natural and Traditional Medicine, 2008)
- Diploma of Teaching (Murray Park CAE, 1977)
- Certificate 4 of Wholistic Wellness (Australasian College of Actualising Human Potential, 2002)
- Association Member: ATMS & Australian Society of Clinic Hypnotherapists