- Strong against diarrhea – good for the intestine; Suitable for acute diarrhea, travel diarrhea and antibiotic diarrhea
- Contains the medicine yeast saccharomyces boulardii
- Binds the pathogen and separates them
- Stabilizes the intestinal flora and regenerates the intestine
- Relieves inflammation and soothes the intestine
Read the package supplement and ask about risks and side effects Your doctor or pharmacist.
Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose of Perenterol® Forte 250 mg capsules for children from 2 years and adults:
Take the capsules unscrewed before meals with sufficient liquid (e.g. a glass of water).
- Treatment of acute diarrhea: 1 to 2 times a day 1 capsule
- Prevention of travel diaries: 1 capsule twice a day, starting 5 days before departure
- 250 mg saccharomyces boulardii, dry yeast
- 1.8e+010 Germs saccharomyces cerevisiae Hansen CBS 5926
- Gelatine auxiliary substance (+)
- Lactose 1-water auxiliary substance (+)
- Magnesium stair auxiliary material (+)
- Sodium dodecyl sulfate auxiliary substance (+)
- Titan dioxide HILDBOFT (+)
The medicine must not be taken,
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) against yeast or one of the other components of the preparation
- if you suffer from a life-threatening disease (e.g. complicated intensive medical disease courses) or a weakened immune defence (e.g. from HIV infections, organ transplantation, leukemia, malignant tumours, radiation, chemotherapy, long-term cortisone treatment) and/or if They have a central venue catheter
- In these cases, the risk of colonizing the whole body (generalized settlement) with Saccharomyces Boulardii has not yet been assessed.
- In any case, infants and toddlers under the age of 2 can be excluded from self-medication, since diarrhea in infants and toddlers under 2 years requires consultation with the doctor.