Group Health Sessions
If you want to learn about many different aspects of health and want education, guidance and support, then these sessions are for you. These small groups will consists of one to two different aspects of health and lifestyle medicine. Hints, hacks, ideas and suggestions on how to make changes. These sessions are an inexpensive way to take in great information, allowing you to be supported and an opportunity for frequent bite size pieces of information, that you can slowly incorporate into your life.
These sessions are included in most of our packages.
Learn about our 6 ways to health
- Tuesdays at 1.25pm for a 1.30pm start every second week
- Thursdays at 5.40pm for a 5.45 pm start every second week
We realise things come up, on occasion thats life, as a general rule aim to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the sessions to allow you to get great value for money.
- 65 Edward St Norwood SA 5067
Who Runs These Sessions?
- Predominately run by Maria Harpas, although any of our practitioners can join us or run the sessions.
Do I Have To Book?
- Yes you must book in your sessions as there is a limited class size.
- If you need to change your booking make sure you give us 24 hours notice so that we can pop someone else into your spot and so you avoid the cancellation fee.
- Call our reception team on 83322271 during working hours Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm.
Choose from either a block of 6 or 10 sessions, please note a discount applies to 10 session blocks.
- 6 x 1 hour sessions $210
- 10 x 1 hour sessions $300
Private health rebates apply for group sessions through some funds these must be claimed directly with your fund.
Are These Sessions for you?
These are for people who:
- Have done lots of work on their health and are confused about what to eat
- Can’t seem to stick to healthy lifestyle habbits
- Need more education around health
- Want to learn great healthy lifestyle “hacks”
- Have little understanding on what impacts our health
- Continue to make bad lifestyle choices
- Don’t feel well
- Want to develop SELF awareness
- Want to become more productive
- Are sick of being busy all the time
- Have a mind that never stops
- Worry about your health or the health of a family memeber