Fatigue can be described as tiredness, a lack of energy or exhaustion, and can be a symptoms of many different health conditions. Identifying and revealing the root cause is critical and sensible. This program, is directed at identifying and resolving the cause, it includes education and support to make the various lifestyle aspects. Maria Harpas, Gabriella Sassi & Tim Jaeger, will direct you through your assessments and journey to better energy.
This Program Is for Anyone Who:
- Wants to improve energy levels
- Is low in motivation
- Is suffering from brain fog, poor memory
- Is feeling fatigued
- Wants to focus and become more productive
- Wants to develop healthy living habits
- Wants support on their journey to health
- Experiences feelings of depression or anxiety
- Has an autoimmune condition
- Suffers body pain or fibromyalgia
- Has a thyroid issue
- Has blood sugar, diabetes, insulin resistance, hypoglycemia
- Has poor mental function
- Has poor physical performance
What’s Included In My Package
- 1 x Initial 90 to 120 minute appointment (run by Gabriella, Maria or Tim)
- DASS Score
- NHM questionaire
- Male questionaire (for males only)
- 6 x Review appointments (run by Gabriella, Maria or Tim)
- 10 x Group appointments (run by Maria Harpas please note all practitioners at various times join these groups)
- 1 x Exercise needs assessment appointment & Home exercise program (run by iNform Health and Fitness), (this will not be undertaken till some of your energy is restored)
- 1 x Ecourse online stress management course (narrated by Maria Harpas)
- Pathology testing listed below (Interpretation by Tim, Maria & Gabriella)
- Individualised food plans & recipes
- Unlimited email support (we typically reply quickly, if you don’t hear from us within 24 hours during a working week, assume we haven’t received your message).
- Unlimited live 15 minute meditation sessions (3 sessions per week are available) (run by Gabriella Sassi)
- Biochemistry (Glucose Fasting)
- Vitamin B12/ folate
- Cortisol (serum)
- high sensitive CRP/ESR
- Iron studies
- Zinc (plasma) /Copper (serum)/selenium (serum)
- Urinary corrected iodine
- Vitamin D
- Lipid profile
- betacross laps
- TSH, fT4, fT3, thyroid antibodies (TPO, TG)
- free cal Testosterone(free & total)
- Gut Pathogen PCR (fecal)
Please note whilst we have included all the general testing required, there may be others needed, so our recommendations will not be limited to the above, as you proceed through your package your practitioner/s may advise on others but this is assessed on an individual basis and progress based (will incur an additional fee).
- Testing is completed between the initial and first review appointment.
- Please note, prior to blood testing you MUST fast between 8 to 12 hours (no more and no less) water is permitted, we also recommend that you do not undertake excessive exercise 24 hours prior to the testing.
- We insist on fasting for all test regardless that some parameter do not require a fasted state, this is so we can compare past and future tests with as few variable as possible.
- WITHOUT TESTING $1525 (valued at $2062.00)
- WITH ABOVE TESTING INCLUDED $2255 (valued $2792.00)
* Please note, testing is not optional but if you are able to have your bloods done through your doctor or have been tested in the last month then you do not need to pay for these tests (these tests must still be morning fasted between 8 to 12 hours and no excessive exercise 24 hours prior to them being done).
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the duration of this program?
On average this program will take approximately 6 months, but we know that some people run through it quicker and some longer depending on your style of learning and time commitments. You have 12 months to complete it if needed.
Why should I take a package?
Because whilst making lifestyle changes are simple, we know it’s not always easy to change habits and learn new ways. We want your changes to continue on so education is a big part of this program.
Are supplements included?
No because supplementation is based on many factors, and are dependent on your results and your genetics/family history. These where and when needed incur an additional cost.
Are all the tests done at the beginning?
Yes these tests are done mostly at the start of your journey with us, there may be some exceptions. We will let you know when and if you require more.
What happens if I start and then decide this isn’t the right fit for me?
You have the option after your second appointment to opt out, this will still provide you with a great initial appointment, review appointment and results interpretation, and you will be refunded all money’s less these two appointments and testing. An admin fee of $50 also applies.
What options do I have for payment arrangements?
- Payments made in full will attract $100 DISCOUNT, this must be made at least 1 week prior to the initial appointment.
- Otherwise a deposit of $1295 is required at least 1 week prior to your initial appointment and you have 4 weeks after your initial appointment to pay the balance.
Why is there a cost without testing is this optional?
Testing is not optional but if you are able to have your bloods done through your doctor or have been tested in the last month then you do not need to pay for these tests (please note: tests must be morning fasted between 8 to 12 hours and no excessive exercise 24 hours prior to them being done).
Can I claim through private health funds?
Yes you can, please advise us at the end of your sessions and we will provide claimable receipts. It important to ensure that you check with your own health fund, as it differs depending on the health provider and your cover. Some allow you to claim group sessions and others do not.
Please email us on email@example.com if you have any further questions, or want to discuss any aspects of the package.
Bookings are made through 08 83322271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.