Quick Rice Dish
This dish can be as a main, served with steamed veg and salad or makes a great snack with one of the tahini dips.
- 1 cup of brown rice or wild rice or red rice
- 1 large brown or red onion
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of parsley/coriander/basil
- 3 cups of water
- Celtic/Sea Salt and pepper
- Add the rice to the water in a pot and boil rice till soft (keep the lid on the pot to avoid water loss, add extra water if needed), once cooked strain.
- Chop onion into small cubes and saute in the coconut oil, in a pan till soft with a touch of colour (do not burn), add strained rice, salt and pepper and sauteed for another couple of minutes, then take off the heat and mix through the olive oil and parsley/coriander/basil.
- Add extra spices if needed, serve warm or cold
10 Days to Feeling Better
Try the #1 strategy that has helped our clients with fatigue, weight issues, and generally feeling crappy to feel better in just 10 minutes a day!