Mind Power eCourse
Is Mind Power for you?
Mind Power is for people who:
- Have done lots of ‘self help’ work, spiritual work and are still looking for answers
- Have no understanding about how the mind works
- Want to improve their relationships in their lives
- Want to be more caring and compassionate
- Want to focus and put more energy in the positives in life
- Want to learn how to meditate and live in the moment
- Have chronic health conditions such as chronic fatigue, adrenal fatigue, high blood pressure, heart disease, anxiety, depression, digestive issues, cancer.
- Want to develop SELF awareness
- Want to stop thinking and worrying themselves out of the present moment
- Want a greater connectedness to others, without getting caught up
- Want to become more productive
- Are sick of being busy all the time
- Have a mind that never stops
Please note. The ideas and suggestions contained in this eCourse are not intended as a substitute for consultations with health care professionals.
What specifically will you learn?
Module 1: Beliefs & Emotions
- Identify what you want from life, and what influences your behaviour
- Learn what thoughts and Ideas are, and how to identify them
- Understand what a ‘belief’ is, and how that impacts your emotions
- Learn what influences your thoughts, ideas and beliefs
- Understand how emotions are created and influenced
Module 2: Mindfulness & Reality
- Learn about living in the past, present and future, and how that impacts you
- Understand what Meditation is, and how to use it to bring yourself in the present moment
- Learn the difference between thoughts and reality
- Learn the importance of accepting reality and how this will impact your life
Module 3: Basic Concepts
- Learn why it is important to focus on your own business
- Learn how stress manifests, how to identify signs of stress, and how to effect it in the early stages
- Learn how setting goals can exacerbate stress
- Understanding the concepts of labels, and cause and effect.
- How our intentions effect our relationships
Module 4: Victim & Observer
- Learn about the Victim Triangle, and how we can sometimes get caught up in negative patterns
- Understand how to move into Observer Consciousness, a positive state of being
- Learn how to become powerful from perceivably powerless situations in your life
Module 5: Questioning your thoughts
- Learn how to question your beliefs
- Learn how to see other peoples perspectives without judgement
- Learn how to avoid taking things personally
Hi, I’m Maria Harpas, welcome to Mind Power!
I’m so glad you are here!
In my experience, learning about how the mind works is one of the most valuable insights I’ve gained not only for my professional career, but life in general.
There have certainly been times in my life, where I have experienced the power of my mind interfering with my health and happiness. Leading me down paths, I would have preferred avoiding, and without answers, which left me very disheartened, and not enjoying life at all.
The mind works in mysterious ways
Like all organs in our body, our mind is often left to it’s own devices, operating automatically, reacting rather than responding – which can leave us feeling exhausted, disappointed and disturbed. Complex in nature, but not insurmountable, our minds, once understood, can redirected, which is so important, given the impact they have on our well being.
Why I created this eCourse
I first started to learn about how the mind works, and it’s impact on the physical body in my naturopathic studies, and then with ongoing research, I have been nurturing a thirst for the topic, as it so interestingly walks hand in hand with nutrition, and our lifestyles to influence our health. I have enjoyed sharing these insights with clients and colleagues for quite some time.
In my daily practice working with clients and looking after myself, I find we not only need support to manage our health from a physical perspective, but also guidance in changing the influence the mind and our emotions have on our health. The physical and mental components of one’s body are so interrelated, that to treat underlying issues, the mind and the body must both be considered.
So, I created this eCourse as a way to assist my clients to gain a holistic perspective on their health. A way to really learn how to alter the influence the mind and therefore emotions, have on our health, particularly our central nervous system, adrenal glands and our gut! This eCourse takes you through simple, and practical, step by step understanding, with practical do it yourself approach and ongoing support.
What is Mind Power?
Mind Power simply refers to information and techniques you can use anytime to be clear, calm, focused and at peace. The information you receive will allow you to develop self awareness and understand why you make the choices you make in your life. How and why you judge yourself and others, and teaches concepts that will have you seeing things in a way that you never thought possible.
Specifically, this eCourse will help you to understand specifically what happens with your thoughts and beliefs, how they create your emotions, and how you can influence those emotions to change your reactions, impacting your health and happiness.
How does Mind Power lead to Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is about deliberately bringing your attention to the present moment, without judgement. Many physical ailments are improved by living, mindfully. Its one thing to understand this, and its another to be able to practice it, so it becomes something you can achieve in your life.
Mind Power offers the understanding and the training, to take Mindfulness from an intellectual notion, to your day to day living. To live without judgment or at least significantly reduce our judgments on ourselves and others, can not be applied without understanding and training.
How Much is the Mind Power eCourse?
Your instant, lifetime access will be yours for a one-time payment of $275 (includes your bonus meditation videos).