Classic almond biscuits made with honey instead of white sugar and yes they are gluten free!
Make a batch to take it to your next dinner party or just for yourself for afternoon tea. If you have blood sugar issues, diabetes or have high insulin levels please use stevia instead of honey so your blood sugar won’t elevate!
– 3 Cups Almond Meal
– 1/2 Cup of honey (for anyone with blood sugar issues/diabetes/high insulin use stevia instead)
– 3 Drops of Vanilla Essence
– 3 Egg whites, lightly beaten
– 1 Cup Flaked Almonds
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Combine almond meal, honey and almond, vanilla essence in a large bowl. Add the lightly beaten egg whites and stir until the mixture forms a firm paste
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into the flaked almonds, then roll into approximately 8cm logs.
- Press on the remaining almonds.
- Shape the logs to form crescents
- Place on baking paper-lined oven trays and bake for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on tray
Biscuits can be made a week ahead – Enjoy 🙂
10 Days to Feeling Better
Try the #1 strategy that has helped our clients with fatigue, weight issues, and generally feeling crappy to feel better in just 10 minutes a day!