This slice is gluten, dairy and sugar-free, perfect for a non-guilty dessert or snack.
The spices add an amazing flavour to it, you got to try 🙂
Banana Cashew Slice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, warmed to liquid
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1 cup dry unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 apple, grated
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Blend coconut oil, bananas, vanilla extract, cinnamon and cardamom in a food processor or blender.
- Add cashews into the mixture and blend.
- Add coconut flakes, rolled oats and grated apple into the mixture and blend again.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch baking pan and bake for 25-30 mins.
- Cool and cut into wedges.
*You can top with plain green yoghurt and toasted coconut flakes!
Recipe from The Metabolic Typing Diet Cookbook for 2-A, Parasympathetic, Eating to live, not living to eat by Nancy Dale, C.N.
10 Days to Feeling Better
Try the #1 strategy that has helped our clients with fatigue, weight issues, and generally feeling crappy to feel better in just 10 minutes a day!