Almond Bread Rolls – Gluten Free
Low inflammatory – Gluten & Grain Free – High Protein, fiber & Nutrients – Keto Friendly – Low Carb
- 1 & 1/4 cups almond flour
- 5 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 eggs whites
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to (175 C). Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Bring the water to the boil and add it, add vinegar and egg whites to the bowl, while beating with a hand mixer for 30 seconds.
- Don’t over mix the dough, the consistency should resemble Playdoh.
- Moisten hands and split into 6 pieces. Place on a greased baking paper sheet.
- Bake on lower rack in the oven for 50- 60 minutes, depending on the size of your bread.
- Serve with butter or toppings of your choice.
Share this post: