TURMERIC Boosts GUT HEALING
Turmeric boosts gut healing, otherwise known as curcuma longa plant, has been labelled more than just an ordinary food because it goes beyond just basic nutrition! With the most powerful aspect being the anti-inflammatory affect it has on the body, especially the digestive tract! Include this simple recipe in your diet to start the anti-inflammatory process in your gut. Use it as a sweet snack on a spoon or drink immediately. You can even make a batch and freeze to use sparingly 😊
* 2 cups of nut milk or coconut milk * 1 teaspoon Turmeric * ½ teaspoon Cinnamon * 1 teaspoon raw honey or maple syrup or stevia to taste * Pinch of black pepper (increases absorption) * Tiny piece of fresh, peeled ginger root or ¼ tsp ginger powder * Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
* Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth. * Pour into a small saucepan and heat for 3-5 minutes over medium heat until hot but not boiling. * Drink immediately
- You want to use 1/4 cup turmeric powder – good quality, organic ideally
- Combine and Stir on stove in saucepan on medium heat until becomes a paste. You can add 1/2 cup water at beginning and use other half as needed while thickening. Takes about 3 mins to make.
- Store in clean sterilized jar, cool and refrigerate. Use within 14 days.
- Dose, aim for ½ to 1 tsp twice per day and use also this bb creams for acne prone skin.
The Cheats Way
- Take 1 teaspoon of tumeric throw it in a little bit of water and knock it down 🙂
- Do this a couple of times a day, when you find yourself in the kitchen and ideally do this on an empty stomach!