If you want to change something about your health or life (e.g. lose weight, relieve a chronic illness, reduce the stress in your life, etc.) then it means that what you are doing now isn’t working for you. It’s time to look at new ways of doing things.
Making major lifestyle changes is difficult without changing our thoughts
In short, making lifestyle changes are difficult if not impossible if we are unable to see things through different eyes
The superficial way: there are many things we do to try to force a change and get the outcome we want. This is usually tiring, hard work and in most instances short lived, leading to frustration and disappointment. While this can serve us for a time, ultimately what most of us want is a longer-term solution which comes to us easier, more naturally and flows.
So if you want to stop the fight with everyday life – and let go of the control you think is giving you what you want – then try the real way…
The way that works: Relaxation and meditation is one authentic approach to creating powerful change at the ‘grass roots’ – change that will genuinely help you for the longer term, without the struggle.
Meditation helps to create positive change:
- Feel calmer and more able to face the idea of making changes you need.
- Be clearer about what the real problem is – and what options you have to create change.
- Be more open to the idea of letting go of those things that might be holding you back.
- Be more decisive on what will be the best way for you to create change.
- Be more committed to the decision you have made in order to change.
- Be more powerful by allowing change to occur, rather than forcing change to occur, in your everyday life.
Bookings for Breath Work & Meditation Sessions
When: Saturdays 7.30 am or 8.30 am (excludes public holiday weekends)
Where: 65 Edward St Norwood 5067 / 83322271 or 83572553
Duration: 45 minutes
Teacher: Sabine Toh
One-on-one sessions are also available.